Here's my weekly round-up of local news for 28 September - 4 October.
The flower planters outside Jacobs & Field were vandalised overnight on Monday.
Oxford University Hospitals, which includes the JR, has been granted foundation status, meaning the four hospitals will no longer be under direct control from central government.
The Osheey shop in Windmill Road that sold Afro-Caribbean groceries and cut your hair appears to have closed down pic.twitter.com/V3KasAplfq— Headington News (@HeadingtonNews) September 30, 2015
The Headington Plan AGM was held on Friday.
Active posts on the Headington & Marston e-democracy forum this week:
- New Recycling promotion
- Stolen 'children crossing' banners in Quarry
- Looking for a new room to rent
- Bus drivers and London Road
- Inept driving
- Friends of Bury Knowle Park still active?
- Open Magdalen Wood Tree Felling
- Neighbourhood Plan AGM