Here’s my weekly round-up of local news for 22 – 28 October —
@Headingtonnews reported that “‘Dilligal’, who defaced the pedestrian underside of the bridge over Headington Hill some time ago, had now decorated nearly every pillar up the hill.’ The graffiti had been removed by @OxfordCity by Friday.
Please look out for a long-haired blue/grey cat Millie who has gone missing from the Girdlestone Road area.
A water main burst in Stile Road on Wednesday.
Robert Stanley Opticians (@RSOpticians) held an opening party to celebrate the complete refurbishment of their shop on London Road on Thursday evening.
New buses started operating on the No. 10 route on Sunday. New timetable too.
My favorite Headington-related tweet this week:
Active topics on the Headington & Marston e-democracy forum this week:
- Should Windmill School grow to over 600 pupils?
- FP 74; upgrade of footpath from Edgeway Road to Fairfax Avenue, Marston
- Fireworks Display in Risinghurst 10th November 2012
- anyone know the cooks from 59 greys road
- MISSING – Grey Long Hair Cat (Millie) – Headington, Oxford
- New Road being built through Northway